- Start a fresh Etoys copy (in Strawberry, right-click the Etoys icon and choose "start" rather than resuming the latest project)
- click "new project"
- From the "supplies" box in the toolbar, drag out a "book".
- Use the top-left button to toggle more book controls
- Use the "+" button to add pages
- Place text on a page by dragging out a Text from the "supplies" box, resize after right-clicking by dragging the yellow handle
- Import images either via the clipboard or directly from the Journal (using the Journal icon in the top right)
- Add annotations using the paint tool
- Add visual and sound effects for turning pages in the book's menu.
- Play with the options in the book's menu (like "view pages full screen") etc.
... and of course you can place scripted objects / animations on the
pages too if you like.
Also, the Etoys QuickGuides (accessible from the left-most button in
the toolbar) have an entire section on Books.
- Bert -