This lesson brings everything together by creating a simple game out of earlier elements. Students will add a "score" variable that will be incremented when certain tests occur. Keyboard interaction will also be introduced.
SCREENCAST - (en) (ht) (es) (pt) (fr) (de) (ja)
|Unable to render embedded object: File (basic-etoys-10-front.png) not found.||Unable to render embedded object: File (basic-etoys-10-back.png) not found.|
- To make one object chase another, use the turn towards tile from the motion category and the other object's tile.
- To move to random positions, use the random tile from the mini supply box in the script.
- Change the random value to the biggest random number you wish.
- To change to a random location, change to a random X and random Y.
- Before the go button will work, you need to click each script's clock at least once.
- To make a master reset script, make reset scripts for each other, then open the halo for the world, which is the screen's background.
- Drag each object's reset script like a normal command tile to the master reset script
- Make a button for the "world reset" script to easily start everything over.
- Create a new variable by clicking the orange down arrow in the viewer.
- To make a watcher for the variable, drag the variable and dropping on the background.
- Initialize the score variable in the world reset script.
- Create a relational test by dragging a variable to the test block's test part.
- Change the type of relational test by clicking "<=" and choose what you want.
- To pause a script, choose the pause script tile from the scripting category.
PROJECT - (multi)